We can install all kinds of roof including pitched roofs, flat roofs, and mansard roofs, across various sectors. We have completed roofs in the London area for private, public and heritage sectors, and on residential and commercial buildings. We have the scope and experience to manage large-scale roofing projects such as new build housing or major refurbishments.
We are approved by, and work with major national manufacturers, meaning we have access to a wide range of product options to meet your particular budget and requirements, and we carefully select which suppliers we work for to deliver the best quality and most suitable roof. We are experts in product options and can help you decide what is best for you.
Find out more about some of the disciplines we engage in:
– Tiling (Tile roofs: pitched, vertical and mansard)
– Slating (natural, man-made, traditional)
– Lead work (lead roof and lead detailing)
– Fascias (UPVC fascias)
– Rainwater goods
Below are a selection of the flat roofing options we offer:
Flame Free Felt Systems
We endeavour to use flame-free systems where possible to create a safer working environment, but site conditions or customer choice can sometimes require them regardless.
Kingsley Roofing are part of the Safe2Torch Campaign.
Single ply roofing systems
The single ply roofing market is fast growing as it provides solutions for both refurbishment and new build projects.
Single ply offers a product which is lightweight and flexible whilst at the same time provides good value for money. The system works by being mechanically fastened or adhered to the roof and is then sealed at the seams.
This solution works well for flat, pitched and irregular roof forms. Single ply is also ideal for green roof solutions such as garden roofs.
Kingsley Roofing are approved installers for a number of leading UK and European manufacturers. We use a range of membranes including PVC, EPDM, FPO and TPO.
Green roof systems
Green roof systems deliver a host of benefits to your environment:
- Water run-off is conserved and controlled; the thinnest green roof system can absorb up to 40% of average rainfall with the remainder draining off at a much slower rate than on a standard roof. When deeper soil is used up to 90% of average rainfall can be absorbed on intensive green roofing systems.
- Micro habitats are created by using this system which if installed in towns and cities will help improve the biodiversity of local wildlife.
- Noise reduction qualities of green roofs are excellent and are especially effective for buildings close to airports or industrial developments.
Kingsley Roofing have installed numerous green roof projects across the area.
Liquid flat roofing systems
Kingsley use various liquid systems, including hot and cold, and are approved by leading UK and European manufacturers. Utilising a multitude of technology including PMMA, polyurethane, poly-urea and bituminous hot melt systems.
The biggest benefit of the liquid flat roofing system is that it can be used on a whole range of roofing surfaces. It’s a homogenous system (no laps or seams) and works especially well in areas of intricate detailing.
Kingsley Roofing are approved installers for various liquid systems from leading UK and European Manufacturers.
Traditional felt roof systems
Built up felt roofing is one of the most versatile systems on the market and still a very popular choice. It is as economical as single ply and very hard wearing.
Kingsley Roofing are approved installers for the felt systems produced by all leading manufacturers.